Le 07/01/2014 00:36, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2014-01-06 15:01:

Okay. Well, I'd like to experiment with the first option: multiple
languages on one planet. There are indications that the path we chose
first may have been demotivating for some non-English blogging
authors :-)

I personally feel strongly _against_ such a solution, as having a
zillion of languages mixed in the current planet setup will cause
nothing but confusion. However, this is just my personal take on that,
so - if there are no objections from the community, I won't vetoe.

If you can filter the language you want to read and keep that filter
set, I don't see what is disturbing here. You'll see only German, or
only Spanish if you want. For me I prefer to see German and Spanish, so
we will be both happy :)

Of course, I assume that we would still need one maintainer per
language?

Yes, that would help to judge the blog's content, indeed.

Cheers
Sophie