Le Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:20:39 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2014-01-06 12:57:
yes indeed. I went to visit the planet -planet software feed
aggregator (http://www.planetplanet.org/) that we currently use and
I don't see anything that would block us from enriching our own
platform, so let's go with it and add more feeds?

the discussion we had in the past was whether to have multiple
language at one planet, or one planet per language.

My personal take is to not mix up languages, but rather set up one
Planet per language. This requires having one maintainer per Planet
to maintain the feeds.

Setting it up is a rather easy thing. :-)

Okay. Well, I'd like to experiment with the first option: multiple
languages on one planet. There are indications that the path we chose
first may have been demotivating for some non-English blogging
authors :-)

Of course, I assume that we would still need one maintainer per
language?

best,

Charles.

Florian