Le Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:33:02 +0100,
Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Charles,
Le 06/01/2014 12:23, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Dear all,

Some time ago (a long time ago) the decision was made to only have
the planet as an English only feed. Meaning, the TDF planet is only
in English.

In the upcoming website, on its front page (see the specs), we will
have a feed for the TDF planet being displayed aside the official
blog feed.

I would like to seize this opportunity to ask an important
task: recreate a full, multilingual TDF planet . I am happy to help
select the blogs, but I need your input, you, the native-lang
community, in sending or publishing the RSS feeds you'd like to see
aggregated.

Thanks for reviving this :) I would like to have a planet like this
one: http://planet.opensuse.org/global/
You can filter it by language (what I don't like are the flags, you
know why :), but also you are able to display all languages. Even if
you can't read all, I think it has the very positive effect to show
the activities and enthusiasm.

yes indeed. I went to visit the planet -planet software feed aggregator
(http://www.planetplanet.org/) that we currently use and I don't see
anything that would block us from enriching our own platform, so let's
go with it and add more feeds?

Best,

Charles.

Side question: who runs the existing planet? :-)

I think it's TDF
Cheers
Sophie

--