Hello,

Sophie wrote on 2013-12-20 16:34:

Florian will correct me, but if I remember well, he had to send it in
April this year, so lets say end of February for the hard dead line, so
he has time to write and translate it without pressure :) And it gives
time for us also to present nicely our community work.

given the amount of work the annual report requires, and the improved design people seek for next year, the deadline for sending in texts should be end of _January_ already, to give enough time. :)

Florian