Hi Michael,
Le 20/12/2013 16:09, Michael Meeks a écrit :

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 15:15 +0100, Sophie wrote:
This is a gentle reminder that the pad for the annual report is waiting

      What is the deadline ? :-)

Florian will correct me, but if I remember well, he had to send it in
April this year, so lets say end of February for the hard dead line, so
he has time to write and translate it without pressure :) And it gives
time for us also to present nicely our community work.

Cheers
Sophie