Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder that the pad for the annual report is waiting
to be filled with the great actions you have all done this year. Don't
be shy, tell us what has happened in your vibrant project :)
The pad is here
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

I'm sure you have done a lot on the different sides of our big
community, we want to communicate it not only to the authorities but any
time we want to show the world what is LibreOffice in action ;)

Thanks a lot to those who have already added their items, and thanks in
advance to the others.

Kind regards
Sophie