Introducing our website designer

Hello everyone ,

I'd like to introduce the designer who will be working with us on the
website redesign project, Eleonora Anzini. Eleonora lives and works in
Italy and she will be in charge of the new graphical design of the
website.

As such she'll be working closely with Christian, Florian and myself,
but it is also important to say that she'll be working with everyone
who'd like to get involved in this project.

Welcome Eleonora!

Thank you Charles and hello everyone!
As Charles said I live in Italy, I'm a freelance graphic designer and I'm
very excited about this new project!
So I guess we will have a lot of communication next days! :slight_smile:

Thank you again and nice to meet you all!

e.

Hi all,

Greetings,

Welcome Eleonora!!!

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil
Brazilian LibreOffice Community
Liberte-se, para editar textos, planilhas e apresentações
use http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/ é totalmente de graça.
Experimente o sistema de perguntas e respostas da Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil:http://ask.libreoffice.org/pt-br/questions/

Hi Eleonora, all,

Hello everyone ,

I'd like to introduce the designer who will be working with us on the
website redesign project, Eleonora Anzini. Eleonora lives and works in
Italy and she will be in charge of the new graphical design of the
website.

As such she'll be working closely with Christian, Florian and myself,
but it is also important to say that she'll be working with everyone
who'd like to get involved in this project.

Welcome aboard Eleonora!

Kind regards
Sophie

Hello Zeki,

> Thank you Charles and hello everyone!
Hi Eleonora,
> As Charles said I live in Italy, I'm a freelance graphic designer
> and I'm very excited about this new project!
> So I guess we will have a lot of communication next days! :slight_smile:
>
> Thank you again and nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you too. Woman hands in design will bring beauty imho.

Please don't forget to make us nice, fancy, clear, animated and
localizable modern banners(especially for download) for our blogs, and
other external sites.

I've highlighted the specs that are on Owncloud but banners of blog are
not exactly in the scope of the present project (at least the priority
is the website redesign).

Best,

Charles.

Nice to meet you too. Woman hands in design will bring beauty imho.

Thank you!

Please don't forget to make us nice, fancy, clear, animated and
localizable modern banners(especially for download) for our blogs, and
other external sites.

For sure we will contemplate links/buttons for external links "in style"
with the new layout!
Maybe for the future we could contemplate a sort of "link to us" section
with banner of different sizes for LO friends to use on their websites!

The 'banners' comment reminded me about source images from our last
website redesign. If we need pictures of technology (laptops, cell
phones, etc..) for inclusion into our site and/or marketing materials,
please let me know and I'll be happy to dig up more images from
ZaReason or other Free Software-respecting companies as I did with the
last website revamp:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg10158.html

Best,
--R

Thank you Charles and hello everyone!

Hi Eleonora,

As Charles said I live in Italy, I'm a freelance graphic designer and I'm
very excited about this new project!
So I guess we will have a lot of communication next days! :slight_smile:

Thank you again and nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too. Woman hands in design will bring beauty imho.

Please don't forget to make us nice, fancy, clear, animated and
localizable modern banners(especially for download) for our blogs, and
other external sites.

Best regards,
Zeki

Robinson,

> I've highlighted the specs that are on Owncloud but banners of blog
> are not exactly in the scope of the present project (at least the
> priority is the website redesign).

The 'banners' comment reminded me about source images from our last
website redesign. If we need pictures of technology (laptops, cell
phones, etc..) for inclusion into our site and/or marketing materials,
please let me know and I'll be happy to dig up more images from
ZaReason or other Free Software-respecting companies as I did with the
last website revamp:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg10158.html

Thank you a lot for your offer! We'll have to tackle this soon indeed.
By tomorrow or so I'll be working with Eleonora on the first try out at
theming and templating, as soon as we have something consistent, we
should work on this - my yesterday's mail about screenshots was about
the same kind of concerns actually.

Best,