Hello,

this is just a quick reminder to send in your travel refund requests for the Freiburg Hackfest.

In order to handle the requests more effectively, I'd like to file them in batches - I'll file the first batch in _24 hours_, later requests will then be delayed a bit until the next round.

So, in case you'd like to apply for a refund, please send in your requests ASAP. ;-) Find all details at http://www.mail-archive.com/projects@global.libreoffice.org/msg01081.html

Thanks,
Florian