Hello Leo,

Indeed but I encourage people to localize it early last week, with
public preparations and drafting 2 weeks before. It's useful to follow
mailing lists like marketing or website to know what's going on :-)

OTOH, we have quite a large number of respondents, and we cannot leave
it open for weeks (there will always be someone who didn't know about
it and just learned there was a survey)  and we'd like to exploit the
results asap. So there's not a lot of incentive to keep it open I'm
afraid.

Best,

Charles.

Le Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:59:59 +0100,