Hello Charles-H,

I am a bit at loss: below you tell us that you will close the survey on Sunday, but on the other hand you are inviting people to localise it to their native language. A week is a bit short in my opinion, and I am being asked on the Dutch mailing list if we could the survey open a bit longer.

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo