In data mercoledì 6 novembre 2013 10:41:24, Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:
Hello,

We're having a great number of respondents for the online survey on how
to engage users. So far we had it localized in German, French, Dutch
and Spanish. Feel free to translate it in your language too!

If you are interested please let me know here on the projects list and
you'll receive your credentials to access to the survey admin panel
shortly afterwards.

Hi Charles,

send to me the credentials, please, for Italian

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!