Hello Cor,

Le 2013-11-07 22:18, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (07-11-13 20:26)

I would actually not add or witjdraw any question at this stage. It
would not be on par with all the respondents who already completed
the survey. Besides we are shutting down the survey this Sunday.

I've seen some remarks (in a glance) from people on the Dutch list,
that give the impression that those would be able to give clear
examples for improvements for possible future online surveys.
Apparently people with considerable experience in this field.

Would it be helpful to ask them specific examples with our survey, so
that we can keep that for the future?

Sure. Could they add that up to a wiki page? On top of my head, I cannot think of the next survey topic :-)

Thanks,

Charles.

Cheers,

--