Hello Jochen,

I would actually not add or witjdraw any question at this stage. It would not be on par with all
the respondents who already completed the survey. Besides we are shutting down the survey this
Sunday.

Thanks,

Charles.

Jochen Schiffers <oooml@jochenschiffers.de> a écrit :
Hi Charles,

I would like to add some questions. Can I add these in the backend or
should I discuss these here before?

Regards

Jochen