Hello,

We're having a great number of respondents for the online survey on how
to engage users. So far we had it localized in German, French, Dutch
and Spanish. Feel free to translate it in your language too!

If you are interested please let me know here on the projects list and
you'll receive your credentials to access to the survey admin panel
shortly afterwards.

Best regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz