Le Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:39:50 +0100,
Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Charles, Jochen
Le 01/11/2013 14:03, Jochen Schiffers a écrit :
Hi Charles,

1) Comment No. 1:
testing the survey on end respectively after answering the last
question the link to the next URL is causing an Error 404 (on my
system).

2) Comment No. 2:
Good survey.

3) Localisation:
How is your idea concerning thelocalisation: access the admin panel
and localisation there?

About localization, there might be something wrong Charles, because
loging as admin I can't see any survey in the drop down Surveys list,
there is nothing to chose. Could you check that we have the right on
this survey? That's some time that I didn't use LimeSurvey but I seem
to remember that localization is done from the survey already
registered and is possible even if the survey activated.

From what I can see now. There are two ways to handle the localization.
Either you go through an automated process implying that LimeSurvey was
installed and configured with several l10n packages from the onset and
I don't think that's the case; or you would need access to the survey,
replicate it, and localize the text and answers. Right now the second
option looks like the only choice, but the fact that no one else but
me and Zeki have access to it is odd. I really don't see how to include
you on this however, the dirty way for me would be to post the xml dump
of the survey somewhere so that you get it and base your translation it
. Once on LimeSurvey you would open a new survey and import the xml.

What do you think?

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,