Le Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:45:40 +0100,
Jochen Schiffers <oooml@jochenschiffers.de> a écrit :

Hi *,

Am 01.11.2013 14:39, schrieb Sophie:
Le 01/11/2013 14:03, Jochen Schiffers a écrit :
3) Localisation:
How is your idea concerning thelocalisation: access the admin
panel and localisation there?
About localization, there might be something wrong Charles, because
loging as admin I can't see any survey in the drop down Surveys
list, there is nothing to chose. Could you check that we have the
right on this survey? That's some time that I didn't use LimeSurvey
but I seem to remember that localization is done from the survey
already registered and is possible even if the survey activated.

I would translate to German. But where?

We'll send you an access to the admin panel.

best,

Charles.

Regards

Jochen