Hi Charles, Jochen
Le 01/11/2013 14:03, Jochen Schiffers a écrit :
Hi Charles,

1) Comment No. 1:
testing the survey on end respectively after answering the last question
the link to the next URL is causing an Error 404 (on my system).

2) Comment No. 2:
Good survey.

3) Localisation:
How is your idea concerning thelocalisation: access the admin panel and
localisation there?

About localization, there might be something wrong Charles, because
loging as admin I can't see any survey in the drop down Surveys list,
there is nothing to chose. Could you check that we have the right on
this survey? That's some time that I didn't use LimeSurvey but I seem to
remember that localization is done from the survey already registered
and is possible even if the survey activated.

Cheers
Sophie