Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 09:16:24PM +0200, David Tardon wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 05:09:34PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
* Bundled extensions (Stephan)

So, some extra thoughts / suggestions for that:

There are two categories of extensions:

1. "Internal" extensions. These are built from sources and include
   presentation-minimizer, nlpsolver, wiki-publisher and
   mysql-connector-ooo. I think it should be easy to add a
   GeneratedPackage into the Extension gbuild class that copies the
   extension root dir from workdir to the right place in instdir.

This has been done.

D.