(*) Florian R. - If new repo --> Include older versions!!

    (*) Bjoern - Including older versions would expand the
        repository and make the initial download size much larger
        (might be scary for first-time QA members?)

Perhaps we could get a lot of the benefit of the older versions from
just a few of them.  We would not be able to locate a regression with
precision, but that could be a good tradeoff.  Of course, the oldest
version found in the bibisect40 repositiory and the earliest runnable
version of LibreOffice would be particularly interesting.

Terry.