Hi all,

Minutes from our QA Meeting and our "Pub Chat" are available here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/August_09
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/August_02_NA_Pub_Chat

Our next scheduled QA Meeting will be on August 23rd, and our next Pub
Chat will be on September 6th:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/August_23
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/September_06_US_Pub_Chat

Cheers,