Michael Meeks wrote (18-07-13 17:35)

* Should we kill TDF .deb builds ? (Bjoern)

For my understanding, that means that people that for reasons prefer to install without system integration and do testing and or work with their own deployment plan, ... would not be able to download the versionXYZ_x86_deb.tag.gz any more from libreoffice.org/download ?
Handy alternatives ?

Thanks,

--
 - Cor Nouws