Hello Christian, *,
On Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 15:28 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Thomas Hackert
<thackert@nexgo.de> wrote:
On Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 14:19 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Thomas Hackert
<thackert@nexgo.de> wrote:

Well, you mentioned in http://www.mail-
archive.com/website@global.libreoffice.org/msg11367.html, that
you will do it yourself ... ;) So it sounded to me, that you
don't need any help ... ;)

I don't need help for german, but I would be stupid to not accept
help :-)

:)

But than there is another question: Should this bracketed strings
be translated as well (e.g. ['DEFAULT_CURRENCY'] or
'DonatePage'])?

No, those are the IDs that identify the string/by which they are
referenced by silverstripe. Only the strings right to the equal
sign matters.

OK.

And I only need translations for the items marked green in the
diff I linked. The  other strings are already in pootle and should
have been translated already.

OK.

And should we send translations to this list or to your private
mail address?

Whatever you prefer. If you're in doubt of duplicating work, then
sending a notice that you will provide translation for language xy
might be helpful, if you're very likely the only one submitting a
translation, it doesn't really matter :-)

OK. I will send you the translation per PM then :)

NP: DavidTMX – Rapport Tendus

Ah :-))

Do you know them?
Read you
Thomas.

--
Can't act. Slightly bald. Also dances.
        -- RKO executive, reacting to Fred Astaire's screen test.