Hello Christian, *,
On Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 12:00 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
as discussed previously on the website mailing list, the
Button-Download page will get a functionality facelift, and will
be integrated better with the donate page.

thanks for your work :)

See
http://www.mail-
archive.com/website@global.libreoffice.org/msg11340.html
and follow-ups for a description of the changes.

I have read it, but I have some questions ... ;)

Some strings were changed/added, so if you could please provide
updated translations..

OK.

I received a couple via mail already. But far from the complete
list :-)

See
https://github.com/tdf/cms-
code/commit/6efa4d4492a5faf5fe53e1500f6900777c616aeb#diff-3

There I found only en_US stings. Where do I find the ones for e.g.
German?

for the changed/added strings.
and http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/ for context of the
strings.

If I understood the discussion on the website list correctly, it
should be show something like "Your wanted download is not available
in this version/language/something", or am I wrong? If I click on
http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=4.0.4&lang=de,
I get
<quote>
Selected: LibreOffice CD/DVD-images, version 4.0.4, German
</quote>
(which did not exist), but on the download button is the text
<quote>
LO-4.0.4_English-NA-DVD_All-Platforms_Multi-Lang_plus-extras.iso
</quote>
plus the link to http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-
involved/donate/dl/box/4.0.4/multi/LO-4.0.4_English-NA-DVD_All-
Platforms_Multi-Lang_plus-extras.iso?idx=1 ... :( Is it intended, or
did I get something wrong?
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
"I wonder if this is the first constitution in the history of
mankind where you have to calculate a square root to determine if a