Very nice!

Thanks for letting us know Florian.

I will be making a request for a pad, for Canada.

Immanuel

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello,

good news, everyone! I've just put Etherpad into production, to be used by
the wider community! The service is available at

        http://pad.documentfoundation.**org<http://pad.documentfoundation.org>

In order to fight spam, pad creation has to be manually requested at the
moment. Everyone can edit existing pads, but not create new ones. Be
advised that all pads are listed on the index page, and are publicly
accessible - editing of confidential information should happen elsewhere.

To request creation of a new pad, please write to
hostmaster@documentfoundation.**org <hostmaster@documentfoundation.org>

Data you put into the pad from now on will be preserved in our MySQL
database, so it's now officially in production mode. We still need to
gather some experience, but I think we're good to go to use it. :-)

I propose to use the respective project's/mailing list names for the pads,
like "qa", "marketing", "website", and prefix it with the language code
where needed, like "de_marketing" or "it_qa".

Enjoy, and thanks a lot to Robinson for the initial kick-off of this!

Florian

deleted