Hi,
Am 12.06.2013 07:19, schrieb Jean-Baptiste Faure:
Hi,

Le 09/06/2013 00:08, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the second Beta release
of our new LibreOffice 4.1.

[...]

A list of known issues and fixed bugs with 4.1.0 Beta2 is available
from our wiki:

   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/4.1.0/Beta2

It seems that this wiki page has not been generated.

I generated the page now. Please check and change the links and
put in the list of bugs.

--
Grüße
k-j