On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:

P.S.: Robinson, it would be awesome if we could drop such a note on the minutes
to the projects@-list in the future so it is kept visible to other parts of the
project. could you take care of that? Even just dropping the link to the wiki
page might be enough TBH.

Sure thing. I'll send out to projects@ and QA@ for future meetings.

Cheers,
--R