Just a quick update on the Marketing team brochure-types push.

There are now "workspace wiki pages" for each brochure-types that we will work on. You can find these on the brochure wiki page where the types as well as their links to the workspace may be found.[1]

The design of the "community brochure template" has been tweaked by Mattias (member of the design team). The white logo is better centered and the bottom green bar has now been put in the frame and locked into place. This will make it easier to use when inputting text.

You may download the new Community template version A4 and USLtr version on the wiki. The links to the new version may be found on the wiki brochure-types page[1]

Feel free to join us on the marketing list if you wish to contribute to the writing of any of the brochure-types on the list.

Native Language Teams: You can easily contribute to the writing of any of the brochure-types by discussing it with your nl marketing teams and sending in your suggestions to the marketing list. It would be nice to hear from any of the larger native language groups. We need input from all groups.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/brochuretypes

--