short downtime of bilbo (again)

Hello,

since last time our ISP did not change the disk, we will have a short downtime of bilbo again, our mail server for mail, mailing lists and downloads. This time, the disk will be replaced.

In parallel, I'll now order the replacement hardware for bilbo, so those painful and extremely odd disk outages hopefully vanish in the future. Because of the frequent disk outages, I expect some other hardware problem, hopefully cured by a shiny new server.

Admins are available at #tdf-infra on Freenode during the outage.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
Florian (who probaly should invest in shares of SSD vendors...)