Hi there,

TDF was offered the opportunity to hold an Impress Sprint at Dresden
Technical University at the above date. I'm still currently hashing
out details, but we'll have lodging and limited travel bursaries
covered it seems.

Initial wiki page is here:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/ImpressSprint2013

, stay tuned for when more details get added.

Both hacker and QA participation appreciated - you'll need a laptop or
netbook with LibreOffice installed / built, and TU Dresden will
provide a range of projectors for playing / bug hunting. We will
provide mentoring and some introductory code walk-throughs - and if
you need inspiration, a short-list of easy hacks. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten