Am 08.02.2013 10:57, schrieb Marc Paré:
There is now an Awards webpage on our website.

Aaahhh.
And where is the baby? ;-)

We will track any awards
given to the TDF/LibreOffice. Please let the marketing team know of any
other awards (regardless of native language) and we will post it on that
page.

There is the baby:
http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/awards/

Maybe we should partition it by years?

Q: "Out of this goal was borne LibreOffice" Is the 'e' right in borne?

I miss the slogan: "A community on fire." Or wasn't it the 4.o slogan?

--
Grüße
k-j