Hi Cor,

Le 2013-02-01 06:08, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (01-02-13 07:53)
The EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage is now complete and ready
for publishing on the v.4.0 unveiling day next week. I have sent a note
[...]

Thanks a lot for this! Really cool and useful!

When I/we, over the next week, come to translating this for Dutch, we
may have some additional suggestions for the content. Anyway, that is
how it worked last times: late ;-)

If so, we'll inform you/others by the mail list, so that anyone who so
wishes, can pick up the changes.

Regards,
Cor

Thanks!

I've already put up some notes on the website list of some content changes. You may want to visit the list there and pick up the changes in text.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré