Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (01-02-13 07:53)
The EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage is now complete and ready
for publishing on the v.4.0 unveiling day next week. I have sent a note
[...]

Thanks a lot for this! Really cool and useful!

When I/we, over the next week, come to translating this for Dutch, we may have some additional suggestions for the content. Anyway, that is how it worked last times: late ;-)

If so, we'll inform you/others by the mail list, so that anyone who so wishes, can pick up the changes.

Regards,
Cor

--
 - Cor