Hi all,

Mirek is organizing a poll on the start center and splash screen for the
next version after 4.0.Please try to get feedback from your communities
and report it here or directly to the design project. The proposals are here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/4.0_Branding
Thanks in advance :)
Kind regards
Sopĥie