Hi everyone,

Just a FYI, as per a discussion on the marketing list (mid-November)[1], the FAQ page on our website has moved from the "Get Help" section to the "About Us" section. The contents of the FAQ related more to the "About US" section and some of the questions asked were from the initial opening of our website 2 years ago or were covered in new sections that did not exist 2 years ago.

I made sure that the non-related "About-Us" questions were covered either by sections on our website or on our Ask.LibreOffice.org website.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/6436

--