LibreOffice Conference 2013 Proposals

Following our public call for locations, [1] The Document Foundation has received the following two proposals for hosting the LibreOffice Conference 2013, in alphabetical order:

* Milan, Italy
Read the original proposal in PDF format here. [2]

* Montreal, Canada
Read the original proposal in PDF format here. [3]

The Document Foundation would like to thank all proponents for their support, which is truly appreciated! Soon, we will start a public vote to determine the location of the 2013 Conference. In the meantime, we invite the community to discuss with the proponents on our discuss mailing list [4] any questions they have.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you in 2013!

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/CallforLocation

[2] http://documentfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/milan2013.pdf

[3] http://documentfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/montreal2013.pdf

[4] http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/info.html

Following our public call for locations, [1] The Document Foundation has

received the following two proposals for hosting the LibreOffice Conference
2013, in alphabetical order:

* Milan, Italy
Read the original proposal in PDF format here. [2]

Hi all,
I'm Marina Latini and I'm one of the Italian team.
You can contact me for any doubt or question.

Have a lot of fun and happy hacking!

* Montreal, Canada
Read the original proposal in PDF format here. [3]

The Document Foundation would like to thank all proponents for their

support, which is truly appreciated! Soon, we will start a public vote to
determine the location of the 2013 Conference. In the meantime, we invite
the community to discuss with the proponents on our discuss mailing list
[4] any questions they have.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you in 2013!

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/CallforLocation

[2] http://documentfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/milan2013.pdf

[3] http://documentfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/montreal2013.pdf

[4] http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/info.html

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: floeff@jabber.org | SIP: floeff@iptel.org