Hi all,

here is a proposal from Ron that reached me by PM (because his original
mail was not moderated to the projects list yet.

Regards,
Andreas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:        [libreoffice-projects] Translation of default response to
user-question on wrong channel
Datum:  Tue, 20 Nov 2012 06:57:19 -0600
Von:    Ron Faile <rmfaile@att.net>
An:     Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de>

Andreas, I sent this email to the Projects mailing list, but it hasn't
been moderated through yet. It's a slight rewording of your email
template. Please feel free to use/reword it if you like. Thanks.

Ron

----------

Andreas,

I've looked at the default response and here is how I would word the
template.

Template:

Thank you very much for your e-mail and your interest in LibreOffice.

Due to the popularity of the free office suite, we receive
many requests for support each day. Unfortunately, we can't reply
personally to every e-mail, as our involvement with the project is
completely on a volunteer basis. We would like to point you to the
broader community of LibreOffice support, much of which is provided
through a variety of mailing lists to support its users. Our mailing
lists can be accessed at:

Please send your question or comment to the appropriate list and you
will usually receive a quick reply.

Other options for help include our Nabble interface at:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org

and our Ask LibreOffice forum at:

http://ask.libreoffice.org

If your question remains unanswered after consulting these resources,
please feel free to write again.

Thank you for your interest in LibreOffice and we hope it is a useful
and enjoyable tool for you to use.

Sincerely,
The LibreOffice Team

End template.

I'm a native English speaker, but feel free to modify my revisions as
necessary.

Ron Faile Jr.