Hi Marc, *,

Am 18.11.2012 16:22, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2012-11-18 07:02, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Am 18.11.2012 12:03, schrieb Marc Paré:
IMO, the EN text needs reworking. It should be sent to the Marketing
team so that the members take a look at it and massage the text.

feel free to make a proposal for improvements. But I think we should
stay with the discussion / work on this list and don't spread it over
another list. We need a friendly and short information of our user to
point them to the correct channel(s) for their issue(s) in their native
language.

Regards,
Andreas

No problem. Can we have 2-3 days to work on it? Maybe shorter
depending on the availability of the members.

take the time that is needed to improve the current English template. We
will still use the current version in the meantime.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice