Le 2012-11-18 07:02, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Am 18.11.2012 12:03, schrieb Marc Paré:
IMO, the EN text needs reworking. It should be sent to the Marketing
team so that the members take a look at it and massage the text.

feel free to make a proposal for improvements. But I think we should
stay with the discussion / work on this list and don't spread it over
another list. We need a friendly and short information of our user to
point them to the correct channel(s) for their issue(s) in their native
language.

Regards,
Andreas

No problem. Can we have 2-3 days to work on it? Maybe shorter depending on the availability of the members.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré