Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote (17-11-12 22:28)

I don't know which way is the easiest for the translation process
(mailinglist or Pootle or ....). I thus need a volunteer who coordinate
the translation process and send a copy of the translation to me. I'll
put them into our ticket-system.

Good idea to have the text translated to other languages!

Since this is (mostly) a one time action, it's by far easiest that all that appreciate to have a version in their language, simply send that to you in response to this thread.

I'll make sure you'll get on in Dutch.

Cheers,

--
 - Cor