IMO, the EN text needs reworking. It should be sent to the Marketing team so that the members take a look at it and massage the text.

Cheers,

Marc

Le 2012-11-17 16:28, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi all,

we regularly get user-questions to general mail-addresses or into our
ticket-system. We currently use a default response with information
about the different ways to get help (mailing-lists etc.). This answer
is currently available in English and German, but we get also emails in
other languages. Thus we think that it would help our users, if we could
send them the general information in their own language.

Here is the English template:

thank you very much for your e-mail and your interest in LibreOffice.

Due to the increasing popularity of the free office suite, we receive
lots of support requests day by day. Unfortunately, we can't reply
personally to every e-mail, as our engagement in the project is
completely on a volunteer basis and in our spare time. This often
demands several hours of volunteer engagement per day, leaving no time
to respond to individual requests.

However, the Community does offer a large variety of mailing lists to
support its users. We have compiled an overview at

Please have a look at these pages, and send your inquiry to our mailing
lists. Chances are high that your problem then will be solved very soon.

Other options for help are our Nabble interface at

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org

and our Ask LibreOffice forum at

http://ask.libreoffice.org

Shouldn't these tips work for you, feel free to write again.

Thank you for your understanding and have fun with LibreOffice,

I don't know which way is the easiest for the translation process
(mailinglist or Pootle or ....). I thus need a volunteer who coordinate
the translation process and send a copy of the translation to me. I'll
put them into our ticket-system.

Cheers,
Andreas

--