Charles-H. Schulz wrote (07-11-12 11:47)

Finally someone who understands :-)

;-) thanks to your endurance in explaining

Indeed. One nuance though is that it would not be about keeping
native-language projects as a denomination but rather reintroducing the
term (officially , there are only "communities" and no native-language
project here).

Then I would say "LibreOffice native-language communities" /  "NLC"

I think the same but it seems not everyone does, and people expect
structure...

What is expected that a structure would deliver?
Money from TDF for activities? Acknowledgement that helps the NLC with it's work (being locally accepted)? Invitations for events? ...?

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org