Hello Cor,

Le mercredi 07 novembre 2012 à 11:39 +0100, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (05-11-12 21:11)

Quick note. It's not about each project's name but how do we call the
Libreoffice's native-language projects in general.

Ah, so not how each native-language project should call itself :-)

Finally someone who understands :-)

If people that contacted you/board on the issue did not deliver a
ready-to-use-for-us solution, I would keep it at "LibreOffice
native-language project".
Simply because I have no better idea. Sorry., I mean: how else make
something comprehensive, compact and nice sounding from "support,
marketing, testing and localization"?

Indeed. One nuance though is that it would not be about keeping
native-language projects as a denomination but rather reintroducing the
term (officially , there are only "communities" and no native-language
project here). But I'm not the one to decide, it's up to you folks here.

And the structure...? Isn't it enough if we try to listen, cooperate and
support each other?
For me that is more important then if group X from language/region Y is
a foundation, society, informal team, two people, er even a sub-entity
of TDF.

I think the same but it seems not everyone does, and people expect
structure...

best,
Charles.

And as for the names they use, see below.

Cheers,
Cor