Il 05/11/2012 19:26, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:

LibreOffice Brasil, period.

Brazil is a different story, you do not have a past and a present with OpenOffice.

In Italy, most people use LibreOffice and call it OpenOffice, including contributors: in this way, brand equity becomes a nightmare.

We should try to create a subliminal association between "libre" and office, by using libre as much as we can inside the project. Brand is a real issue, because is the main reason behind Apache OO downloads, and we must stop it ASAP.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it