LibO was created to stop a lengthy discussion on the pronunciation problem of LibreOffice, which is now over. Unfortunately, although I like it, it has contributed to the dilution of our brand equity and we should now try to avoid to use it for new names, while I would not change old and established ones.

So, I would not change LibOCon and LibOx, and any other name we already use, but I would try to use Libre as much as we can for new names, in order to strengthen the "libre" concept and association.