Hi Cor,
Am 05.11.2012 15:13, schrieb Cor Nouws:
Italo Vignoli wrote (05-11-12 14:45)

Simply LibreProjects, we must grow our brand awareness, [...]

I like the word, but the current users of LibreProjects might like to be
involved in discussing or see that there is some reasonable distinction
that makes clear that we talk about LibreOffice related projects.

Another idea: LibreOffice NLP Dutch, LibreOffice NLP Italy/Italian (just
what people would think fits best for their situation), ...

IMHO won't be that good:
NLP is nero-linguistic programming [1] and we should'nt associate with this.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

--
Grüße
k-j