Italo Vignoli wrote (05-11-12 14:45)

Simply LibreProjects, we must grow our brand awareness, [...]

I like the word, but the current users of LibreProjects might like to be involved in discussing or see that there is some reasonable distinction that makes clear that we talk about LibreOffice related projects.

Another idea: LibreOffice NLP Dutch, LibreOffice NLP Italy/Italian (just what people would think fits best for their situation), ...

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org