Hi Charles, all,
On 05/11/2012 14:16, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello Italo,

Le lundi 05 novembre 2012 à 12:55 +0100, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
Il 05/11/2012 12:08, Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:

Because of that, the name is somewhat a  non-trivial decision, and it
also calls for a more formalized structure of these teams.

Following LibreUmbria nice composition between "libre" and the
geographical name, the Italian community has just decided - well, there
is a benevolent dictator here, and only a few people would like to have
a real disscussion with him ;-) - that LibreItalia is a very good name
for the native language community.

Very nice and beautiful name!
I was wondering about how we should call the "native-language" projects,
and whether we should formalize them more. ... Do we want to call them
"native-language projects"again?

I'm not against Native-Language Project, even if it's difficult to
translate, I think it illustrates quite well who we are :)

Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>