Il 05/11/2012 14:23, Joan Montané ha scritto:

What about languages spoken in many countries but with a single
LibreOffice "native-language" team, as Spanish or English.In the other
hand, there are languages and teams without an reference country, like
Esperanto or Catalan.

You are right, I am biased because my native language is spoken in a single country, but the concept is the same: LibreProject French or Français, LibreProjet Castillan or Castellano, and so on.

Of course, LibreProject Catalan or Català, as I am in Barcelona now, and Català is the language spoken here (and I start to get some words out of a discussion, but I am still more familiar with Castillan).

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it