On 05/11/2012 14:17, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Il 05/11/2012 14:16, Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:

Very nice and beautiful name!
I was wondering about how we should call the "native-language" projects,
and whether we should formalize them more. ... Do we want to call them
"native-language projects"again?

LibreProject France, LibreProject Italia, LibreProject Germany, etcetera

No, we are speaking about languages, not regions or countries and we are
searching for a name that will cover all of our local projects.

But, Charles, thanks a lot for opening this discussion. Yes we need a
name that represent us and all the work we are doing aside localization.
When I saw the presentation of the Japanese group in Berlin, I thought
that we should really be able to exchange more between us but also
advertize our work.

Kind regards
Sophie
--