Il 26/09/2012 20:35, Volker Merschmann ha scritto:

That leads to the question which of the face-to-face meetings in
Berlin can be open for non-elected/selected TDF/community-members

I was joking, of course (because my 6 commits qualify myself as a
developer). In my opinion, all meetings should be open to community
members, with the exception of the BoD and the MC meetings, as these are
the two foundation bodies with legal duties.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it